본문 바로가기

모바일 메인이미지

Somalian refugee accused of strangling his pregnant girlfriend

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Christy
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-04-08 08:16

본문

It's the case that has horrified a nation: a seven months-pregnant woman said to have been murdered by her Somalian boyfriend because his mother disapproved of him dating a white woman.

Saga Forsgren Elneborg, 20, was found strangled to death at home in the city of Örebro - in what prosecutors claim was an 'honour' killing because he was ashamed of having a baby with a non-Muslim.

Now MailOnline has traced Ibrahim's mother and she has broken her silence to discuss the case for the first time - and deny her own anti-Swedish bigotry could explain what happened.

Istar Yusuf Nuh, 42, instead insists she would have warmly received Saga into her family as well as the unborn baby son she was carrying when she was killed.

The mother-of-three told us she did not have problems with her son dating a non-Muslim and that Saga's death had robbed her of a grandson she would have loved.

Saga Forsgren Elneborg (pictured) was found strangled to death at home in the city of Örebro - in what prosecutors claim was an 'honour' killing because Ibrahim was ashamed of having a baby with a non-Muslim

Mohamedamin Abdirisek Ibrahim is accused of strangling Saga to death. MailOnline has traced Ibrahim's mother and she has broken her silence to discuss the case for the first time - and deny her own anti-Swedish bigotry could explain what happened 

Heartbreaking photos show how Saga had prepared to become a mother, excitedly sharing snaps and milestones with her friends and family

She admitted her son had never brought Saga home and that she was unaware until after she died that she had been in a relationship with her son and was seven months pregnant by him.

She told us: 'I would have been happy if Amin had met a girl and for me it wouldn't matter if she was Swedish or not.

'I would have been happy if he showed me the girl. If Amin had come home and told me that he had got a girl pregnant, I would have been happy to become a grandmother, and especially a young grandmother.

'Even if the pregnancy was out of wedlock, it wouldn't matter as long as it was my son's child.'

Asked if she knew whether Ibrahim or his younger brother had relationships with girls, she said: 'No, I don't know anything about that.'

Prosecutors claim Ibrahaim grew up in a household that believed a relationship with a 'white' woman was 'not OK' and reformas integrales zaragoza that he 'must date a woman of the same culture' - and concealed the two-year relationship from his mother because she would not accept it.

But Mrs Nuh, 42, said her son, who is known as Amin, would have had her permission to have relationships with women.

Örebro in Sweden. State prosecutor Elisabeth Anderson alleges that Ibrahim then went to Saga's flat, where he 'violently' strangled her to death with the cable of her bedside lamp, according to local outlet Aftonbladet

Sada heavily pregnant. Mrs Nuh admitted her son had never brought Saga home and that she was unaware until after she died that she had been in a relationship with her son and was seven months pregnant by him

She said: 'Sure, why not. He can have that . . . for me it is no problem. I myself was in my teens when I had my son.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

POSTEL Co., LtdBusiness Registration No : 312-81-74836CEO : Han Jinsuinformation the person in charge : Lee Jaeha(jhlee@postelkr.com)
6-21 Wolsan-ro 201beon-gil, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-doTel : 041-532-7248Fax : 041-534-7247
Copyright © POSTEL. All rights reserved.