본문 바로가기

모바일 메인이미지

Thailand Dating App - Does Size Matter?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marianne
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 23-10-16 12:12

본문

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everybody's fired up ... That means only one thing,

It's time for a pool party!

One of the great aspects of Bangkok is that there is a pool celebration nearly every Saturday.

Even throughout the rainy season.

However with numerous swimming pool parties, I understand it's hard to keep track of all of them.

That's why I give you a short list of my 3 favorite ones, and at the bottom, I offer you a link to a website that lists all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

What Makes An Excellent Swimming Pool Party?

However first, let me ask you, what makes a good pool celebration?

If you ask me, it needs to have:

A cool location, with a fantastic view of the city.
A lovely crowd, consisting of those hot swimwear babes from Instagram.
An excellent ambiance, a good crowd, Thai dating site and a couple of programs and performances to get the celebration going.
Good DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the ladies dance.
Great beverage packages, because we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds quite simple and it is, however some do it better than others.

W Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Even though the W Pool Celebration has actually been around for a while, it used to be just once a year throughout the Songkran festival.

Now they do a couple of each year and they are constantly wild!

For their swimming pool celebration, W coordinated with Bangkok Invaders, probably the most popular Hip Hop DJ crew in thailand dating app that has some of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to state, when they play someplace, the crowd constantly shows up.

And thai dating site it's the exact same at W Hotel Wet swimming pool club.

Why? If you liked this article and you simply would like to obtain more info relating to thai friendly app dating sites in thailand Site thaiflirting - thai dating alephnull.Net, generously visit the website. Since it inspects all the boxes I've listed above:

Cool venue
Finest Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
Awesome vibe
Loaded with hot people
Both ""low-cost"bottles and high-end plans

Inspect W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more info about the next occasion swimming pool celebration.

SO Pool Party at SO/ Bangkok

Let's start with the king of Bangkok pool parties, SO Pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the best venue and the view from all the pool parties in Bangkok.

To be sincere, if there's one that you need to attend while you're in Bangkok, SO Pool Party is the one.

Even if of the view and its appeal.

The party is on the 7th flooring of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity pool ignoring the famous Lumpini Park.

The view and the swimming pool are just amazing.

It's likewise the only pool celebration in Bangkok with 2 areas and 2 different kinds of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro next to the pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, Rap, Trap, and R&B.

The only drawback is the swimming pool location that is quite little (not the infinity swimming pool) and the price is getting rather high.

A plan in the VIP area is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entrances.

And there are not that lots of tables outside of the VIP area on the poolside.

So if you want one, go there early or book ahead of time.

Entrance is 600 ฿ with 1 beverage and bundles start at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Swimming pool Party is every last Saturday of the month.

Discover more about their next occasion on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's website

Westin Swimming Pool Celebration at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I like about the Westin Pool Party is that it is always loaded.

Sure there's not a lot of space around the pool so you do not need that many individuals to make it look full, however that assists turn up the ambiance.

Westin Pool Celebration ended up being larger and larger over the years and it's now quickly one of the leading 3 best swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

It's likewise one of the couple of pool parties that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's always complete.

Relating to the music, there's just one stage.

The DJs are various monthly but they usually cover everything from EDM to electro and deep house.

The only downside is the swimming pool area that is a bit smaller than other swimming pool celebrations.

So get there incredibly early or book a table if you're opting for a group.

Westin Swimming pool Party is typically every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Get all the details about the next occasion on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your First Swimming Pool Celebration In Bangkok

Never been to a swimming pool party in Bangkok?

Then here are a few suggestions for you:

Get Bottles!

Most pool celebrations in Bangkok have bargains on bottles and are usually a bit cheaper than routine bars.

So make the most of that!

And when it gets crowded you'll enjoy to have a table and somewhere you can put your drink.

Due to the fact that you're not permitted to swim with your beverage.

Get a Locker!

Been there, done it.

It's a must.

But as there's often a minimal variety of lockers, you better get there early if you desire one.

They likewise cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so ensure you bring adequate money.

But as many of those celebrations are packed, it's a problem to keep an eye on your clothing or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothing and belongings in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and only keep your phone and some cash with you.

Workout!

A lot of swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok welcome models, so don't be shocked by all these stunning ladies and men all around.

You'll get utilized to it.

And naturally, you're gon na have a fair share of fitness center addicts going there to bend their muscles.

After all, when you've been sweating your ass off all week at the health club, I comprehend that you want to flaunt a bit.

Makes sense.

But do not be satisfied, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

The majority of people are incredibly chill and the girls are easy to speak with, even if they look like the most popular thai dating apps girl you have actually seen on Instagram

What You Must Know About Swimming Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you want more details about locations, times, rates, and a total list of all pool parties in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Nightlife site:

What About The Other Celebrations In Bangkok?

With the guide connected above, you'll discover everything you need to learn about all the pool celebrations in Bangkok.

And if you want to understand more about Bangkok Night life, where to head out, the very best clubs ...

Now prior to you go, let me know what is your favorite pool celebration in Bangkok and why in the comments.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

POSTEL Co., LtdBusiness Registration No : 312-81-74836CEO : Han Jinsuinformation the person in charge : Lee Jaeha(jhlee@postelkr.com)
6-21 Wolsan-ro 201beon-gil, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-doTel : 041-532-7248Fax : 041-534-7247
Copyright © POSTEL. All rights reserved.